Saturday, October 30, 2010

My Little Artist

I didn't know what to dress up Son #2 as for Halloween. I remembered that when his brother was that age we dressed him up as a chef, because he loved to pretend to cook. I thought of what Son #2 loves the most and that would have to be art time at school, so he was an artist for Halloween.

His pants are just little black drawstring pants that I quickly made. His shirt is a 90-minute shirt following the pattern on MADE. I love making these shirts, I think the boys look so cute in them.


His beret was pretty simple to make. And I was able to use the same material as the pants. It was a little snug, but it fit.



Next I made the artist palette and brush. All of this was made out of felt which I just appliqued on. I knew that he wasn't going to be able to hold it the whole night so I added a wristband to it.

For his trick or treat bucket we used and empty paint can.


All and all I thought it turned out pretty cute.

No comments: